IP Reporter is a quick and easy way to identify miners connected to the same network as your computer. By downloading the IP Reporter software from the official website, and following the instructions and steps provided here, users can easily identify which miner is connected and have access to its interface with just a few clicks of a mouse button. This helpful tool also allows for the scanning of multiple miners at once to quickly locate desired machines when working within larger mining farms or other similar settings requiring the use of multiple miner devices. With IP Reporter, it’s now easier to identify exactly which miner you are dealing with without having to go through a manual process each time. So make sure you utilize this great tool today.
How to use Bitmain IP Reporter
Bitmain IP Reporter is an essential tool for anyone who owns Bitmain mining equipment. Here is our Step-by-Step Guide on How to Use IP Reporter:
- Ensure that your computer is connected to the same network as your miner and runs the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Download the IP Reporter software from the official website: https://service.bitmain.com.cn/support/download?product=IP-reporter onto your computer and unzip the file.
- Right-click on IPReporter.exe and run it as an administrator on your PC, then choose one of two options: Shelves, Steps, Locations (suitable for farm servers to mark server’s location) or Default (suitable for home servers).
- Click “Start” in the IP Reporter application window that appears on screen to begin searching for miners connected to the same network as your computer.
- Simultaneously, press and hold down the IP button on any miner that you wish to identify for 5 seconds until it beeps twice; this will indicate that it has successfully identified a connection with your PC via IP Reporter software and is ready for further identification process.
- Once you have released the IP Button, a pop-up window will appear on screen showing all detected miners along with their respective IP addresses; record these numbers in a safe place where you can access them later when needed and click “OK” to close out of this window and continue with further steps within IPReporter software application window.
- You will now see a new window appear prompting you for further action; choose “Skip” if you are happy with all information already gathered by software and wish to proceed without scanning again or press “Start” if you need to scan again or have changed something related to miners such as power supply or network connections before proceeding further; press “Stop” if you no longer wish to continue scanning or would like to pause scanning process at any given time during use of program
- Open an internet browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox, enter the recorded IP address of desired miner into browser address bar, hit Enter key and wait while page loads up; once loaded up, a login prompt should appear asking for user name and password – enter default login credentials provided here (user name = root / password = root) unless previously changed by user before proceeding forward; once entered, you will gain access into miner interface whereupon various settings such user accounts, security features, remote access etc can be accessed and adjusted per user needs/requirements.
Why you should use Bitmain IP Reporter
Bitmain IP Reporter is an invaluable tool for anyone who owns Bitmain mining equipment. It provides users with a quick way to sort their devices. The user-friendly interface makes interacting with the IP Reporter easy and straightforward, so users will have no trouble navigating the application.
In conclusion, Bitmain IP Reporter is an essential tool for anyone who owns Bitmain mining equipment. It allows users to easily identify their devices and access important settings such as user accounts, security features, and remote access. Whether you’re using a single miner or multiple miners in larger farms, this software will help make the identification process much easier and more efficient. With its easy-to-use interface, it’s no surprise that many miners are turning to Bitmain IP Reporter to simplify their operations.