Are you looking to buy mining hardware? No matter if you decide to purchase new or used miners all of them have been thoroughly tested before being sent out. However, even when using high-quality products like those offered by D-Central it’s important to be aware of some common problems that can arise while mining so as not to encounter any issues down the line.
1. Insufficient Hash Rate: The hash rate is not enough due to insufficient grounding, causing electricity leakage. Method: Find an electrician to do the grounding.
2. Restart Automatically and Unstable Hash Rates: Network problem causes miner to randomly restart or have an unstable hash rate. Method: Find a network engineer for troubleshooting.
3. Low Voltage, Damage Control Board and Leakage Issues: Insufficient voltage or leakage can cause damage to the control board of the miner which leads it to keep restarting automatically; repair or replace control board as needed .Method – find an electrician for troubleshooting/repairing/replacing the control board depending on issue.
4. High Temperature in Coastal Areas : Air with high humidity and salinity can corrode miners in coastal areas leading them to overheat; dust prevention is necessary here..Method – Do a good job of dust prevention
5. Low Temperature Problems (below 5℃): Miner’s hash rate drops drastically below 5℃; increase ambient temperature method – Increase ambient temperature
6 Interruptions during Firmware Upgrade Processes : Interruptions caused by accidental power-offs during firmware upgrades can leadto damage in the control board causing the miner not to turn on.Method – Repair control board or replace it as needed
7. Miner Not Turning On: If all lights are off and fan does not turn when power is connected, then it’s likely a short circuit in the control board. Method – Repair/replace control board
8. Problems During Software Upgrades: IE kernel browsers can crash during software upgrades; Firefox and Google Chrome recommended for smoother upgrade process .Method – Use Firefox and Google Chrome for upgrading firmware.
These are some of the common problems that miners may encounter while buying and using mining hardware from D-Central’s retail store or through their services. Knowing how to identify them and also knowing what methods to use to solve them can help make the mining process smoother and more efficient. With D-Central’s services, miners can feel secure when buying and using mining hardware as they have a warranty guaranteeing the quality of their products and services.