The Guide to Batch Fixed Miner IP Address with APMinerTool is a comprehensive tutorial that walks users through the steps necessary to fix the IP addresses of miners in batches using the software APMinerTool. The tutorial outlines two scenarios: one where there is a conflict between the miner’s automatic IP address acquisition and the fixed IP that needs to be set, and another where there is no conflict. In both cases, users must first download and open the APMinerTool 1.05 software before taking further action.
Two scenarios for maximum functionality
For scenarios where there is a conflict between IPs, users are advised to add 121-250 to the batch-filling range option and fill in the subnet mask, gateway and DNS accordingly. Then, they must bulk fill after adding all 120 numbers on the left side of the software, followed by configuring miners with an IP between 121-250. After this process is complete, then it becomes possible for users to proceed with setting 1-120 without risking IP occupation by deleting all of their prior added IPs from the original page. This will then facilitate pressing each miner’s respective IP button in order from first to last while confirming each miner’s addition to the setup queue when prompted. Once complete, fill in 1-120 in the batch file range option again and configure miners with an IP between 1-120 to finish the setup process successfully for this scenario.
For other scenarios without any conflicts over IP addresses, simply setting the DHCP range 121-250 on the router side will ensure no occupation when setting up 1-120 directly. This eliminates steps 4 through 6 as outlined above, as well as provides more direct access to completing the setup process, starting with pressing each miner’s respective IP button in order while confirming each miner’s addition into the setup queue when prompted, followed by filling in 1-120 into batch fill range option again and configuring miners with an IP between 1-120 in order accordingly.
Step-by-Step Guide to Batch Fixed Miner IP Address with APMinerTool
1. Download the APMinerTool software from the provided link. Note that some anti-virus software may falsely report this software, so make sure to add trust for it to be appropriately installed after downloading and decompressing; double-click on the APMinerTool.exe file to open it.
2. In this tutorial, we assume that you are setting up a batch of 120 miners with a fixed IP address according to the order in which they are placed on the shelf. The first step is to check for any conflicts between the automatic acquisition of IP addresses by the miners and what needs to be set manually.
3. If there is a conflict, then follow these steps: Open the APMinerTool 1.05 software and click “Set Fixed IP” located at the top left corner of the screen; Click on the ‘+’ number located on the left side of the software interface and complete the batch filling range option with numbers 121-250; Fill in Subnet Mask, Gateway, and DNS accordingly; Continuous clicking on ‘+’ number until all numbers between 1-120 have been selected (double-click if necessary); Click “Bulk Fill” at the top right corner of the screen; Click “Configure Miner” at the top right corner of the screen to fix miner’s IP between 121-250; Delete all IPs from the original page by clicking numbers located on the left side of the screen; Click “Start Monitoring” at the top right corner of the screen.
4. Now press an IP button from No.1 miner onto the shelf and wait for the “The currently detected IP is XXX, is it added to setup queue” pop-up message, which should appear shortly upon pressing the key – click the “OK” button to add the machine into setup queue. Keep repeating this process for each miner until all machines have been added to the setup queue – do not skip any miners during this process, as it can cause errors later down the road when assigning fixed IPs
5. Once all machines have been added to the setup queue, fill in the batch filling range option with numbers 1-120 while also completing Subnet Mask, Gateway, and DNS fields accordingly; Click “Bulk Fill” at the top right corner of the screen; Click “Configure Miner” at the top right corner of the screen to fix miner’sIP between 1-120 as per required order placement instructions – this is done to avoid any future conflicts when assigning fixed IPs
6. Finally, once all these steps are completed successfully, you should have your 120 miners with fixed assigned IPs ready for operations!
Note: If the DHCP range 121-250 has been set on the router side, you can skip steps 3 & 4 and directly proceed to step 5.
If you have any further questions or need more help, please don’t hesitate to contact our team anytime. We are available 24/7 and are always happy to assist in any way possible. Thank you for using APMinerTool – we hope it helped make setting up your batch of miners more manageable and quicker than ever!