Regular maintenance of your ANTMINER is crucial to ensure optimal performance. Dust and debris can accumulate on the casing and hash board, potentially affecting the heat dissipation and overall functioning of the miners. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how and when to clean your ANTMINER.
When to Clean the ANTMINER
- When the casing of the miners appears dusty.
- If the miners aren’t running properly due to dust accumulation or other debris attaching to the hash board, impacting heat dissipation.
- During your routine inspection of the miner. To maintain optimal performance, we recommend cleaning the dust off your miner at least once a month.
IMPORTANT: Always shut down the miners before cleaning.
Equipment Needed for Cleaning
- Air Compressor
- Air Gun (Ensure the air pressure range is 0.7 +/- 0.05 MPa)
Follow these steps to thoroughly clean and dust your ANTMINER:
- Blow the front and rear fans: Use the air gun to gently blow the front and rear fans twice.
- Blow each gap: Position the air gun close to the fan, ensuring it doesn’t touch the grille or fan blades to avoid causing any damage. Blow air into every gap for 2-3 seconds. Repeat this process 2 to 3 times.
- Deal with stubborn dust: If you’re unable to blow out the dust due to high humidity (which can cause dust to stick), remove the fan and brush out the stubborn dust manually.
Following these steps will help to ensure your ANTMINER remains clean and efficient, ultimately enhancing its lifespan and performance. Regular maintenance should be a key part of your mining operations to prevent any potential issues and maintain high productivity.