If you are experiencing the “get power type version failed” error on your Bitmain Antminer S19j Pro ASIC, it can be a frustrating experience that hinders your mining efforts. However, this error is common and can be resolved with some basic troubleshooting. In this troubleshooting guide, we will take you through the steps to diagnose and fix the “get power type version failed” error on your Antminer S19j Pro ASIC. Whether it’s an issue with your power supply, firmware, data cable, power cable, voltage, or grounding, we’ll provide a step-by-step guide to help you get back to mining cryptocurrency as soon as possible.
Troubleshooting Steps to fix “get power type version failed” on Bitmain Antminer S19j Pro ASICs
- Check the power supply: Make sure that the power supply matches the model of your miner. If it doesn’t match, you will need to replace it with the correct power supply.
- Update the firmware: Download the latest firmware from the Bitmain website and follow their instructions for updating. This may fix the issue.
- Reset the miner: Turn off the miner and unplug it from the power source. Wait a few minutes before plugging it back in and turning it on again.
- Check the kernel log: Look for “get power version failed” or “auto exec bitmain_power_open, but open power failed” messages in the kernel logs.
- Swap the data cable: Swap the faulty hash board’s data cable with the non-faulty hash board (adjust only one side of the hash board), and eliminate the problem of the hash board data cable and the control board. If the problem cannot be solved, the hashboard is broken, and the faulty Antminer S19j Pro hashboard can be replaced directly.
- Check the power cable: Turn off the power supply to the Antminer S19j Pro and unplug all cables from the miner. Visually check whether the miner’s power cable is loose. If it is loose, re-plug it. If the fault still cannot be solved after plugging and unplugging, replace a power cable.
- Check the voltage: Use a multimeter to check the voltage of your outlet. If it does not measure 200-240V, use a different outlet or consider utilizing a UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply).
- Check the grounding: Check whether the miner is properly grounded. If it is not grounded correctly, the power supply voltage of the miner may be unstable.
Get Professional Help for Your Faulty Antminer S19j Pro ASIC
In conclusion, the “get power type version failed” error on your Bitmain Antminer S19j Pro ASIC can be a complex issue that requires careful diagnosis and troubleshooting. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can determine the cause of the error and take the necessary steps to fix it. If you’re unable to fix the issue on your own, it’s important to seek professional help to avoid causing further damage to your mining equipment.
D-Central specializes in the repair of ASICs and other mining equipment. Our team of experts can quickly diagnose and repair your faulty device, ensuring that you get back to mining cryptocurrency as soon as possible. If you’re experiencing issues with your Antminer S19j Pro ASIC, don’t hesitate to bring it to D-Central for a quick and professional repair. Contact us today to schedule a repair and get back to mining with confidence.