If you’re experiencing the “lacks hashboard” error on your Bitmain Antminer L7 ASIC, you may wonder how to fix the issue and get your machine back up and running. Various factors, including a faulty data cable, an abnormal voltage domain, or an issue with the RI signal can cause this error. In this troubleshooting guide, we’ll walk you through the steps you can take to identify and fix the “lacks hashboard” error on your Antminer L7 ASIC. Keep in mind that these troubleshooting steps should only be attempted by individuals who are experienced in working with electronics and have knowledge of the Antminer L7’s inner workings. If you’re uncomfortable with these steps, it’s best to seek the help of a professional.
Exploring the Root Causes of Antminer L7 Hashing Board Damage
Antminer L7 can face various issues that can affect its performance and stability. These issues include software problems, hashing board damage, and external factors.
Software issues can lead to low hashrate, hashing board offline, pool connection failure, etc. You can solve these issues by resetting, burning or upgrading the firmware. To reset your miner to factory settings, you can either press the “Reset” button or log in to your miner user interface and click “Upgrade” > “Perform reset.” Download the latest file from Bitmain’s website to reload or upgrade your firmware. Then, you can log in to your miner user interface and go to System > Upgrade.
Hashing board damage can cause low hashrate, hashing board offline, high temperature, etc. This issue requires warranty repair. To avail of a repair during the warranty, you need to create a repair ticket on Bitmain’s website before 180 days of warranty expiration for the miner. You must also provide your order ID, serial number, problem description, photos or videos of the issue, etc.
External factors such as grounding problems, electric leakage, dust, hot temperature, high humidity, high salinity, low temperature of less than 5℃, etc., can also affect the performance and stability of Antminer L7. To create a better environment for the miner, you can ask your electrician to conduct grounding, check your network connection and router settings, clean the miner regularly to remove dust accumulation, keep the ambient temperature within 0℃ to 40℃ for optimal performance, and avoid placing the miner in humid or salty places.
Troubleshooting Steps to fix “lacks hashboard” on Bitmain Antminer L7 ASICs
- Check the mining status page to see if Antminer L7 hashboards are missing. If you see the “lacks hashboard” error, proceed to the next step.
- Go to the kernel logs tab to identify the missing hash table. This can help you determine which hash board is causing the issue.
- Swap the data cable of the missing hash board with the data cable of a hash board that is working correctly. This can help you determine if the issue is with the data cable or the hash board itself.
- Check if the total voltage domain is normal. If abnormal, use a multimeter to check the PIC, MOS tube and boost circuit to see if they work correctly.
- Measure whether the RI signal is normal. Check the RI signal of a group of chips on the edge of the domain for detection. If it is normal, check forward; if it is abnormal, check backward.
- Check the general log and fixture detection display to see if it displays “ASIC=0 or NO hash board”. This can indicate an abnormality in the voltage of the chip’s RI signal and the ground value. Check for any abnormality and re-solder twice. If it cannot be solved, replace the BM1489 chip with the chip failure.
- After trying the above steps, power cycle the Antminer L7 by unplugging it from the power source and plugging it back in. This can help reset the machine and fix the “lacks hashboard” error.
Get Your Antminer L7 Up and Running with Fast ASIC Repair Services from D-Central
In conclusion, the “lacks hashboard” error can be frustrating, but with the right troubleshooting steps, you may be able to identify and fix the problem on your own. By checking the mining status page, kernel logs tab, and voltage domain and measuring the RI signal, you can determine the cause of the error and take steps to fix it.
However, if you’ve tried the troubleshooting steps above and still can’t get your Antminer L7 ASIC up and running, don’t hesitate to seek the help of a professional. D-Central offers fast and reliable ASIC repair services for individuals and businesses needing professional assistance. Our team of experts has years of experience working with a wide range of ASIC models, and we use the latest diagnostic tools and equipment to identify and fix issues with your machine quickly.
If you’re still struggling with the “lacks hashboard” error or any other issues with your Antminer L7 ASIC, contact D-Central today for fast and professional repair services. Visit our website or call us to schedule a repair service today.