Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: June, 2021
Thank you for shopping at D-Central. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for an exchange only.
Please see below for more information on our return policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to D-Central Technologies Inc., 4885 Autoroute 440, 300.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to D-Central, accessible from https://d-central.tech/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your exchange. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of exchange, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone number: 1-855-753-9997
- By mail: 300-4885 Autoroute 440, Laval, QC, H7P 4W6
We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
To return an item, please email customer service at [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
300-4885 Autoroute 440, Laval,
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: