This comprehensive guide addresses crucial aspects of ANTMINER operation and maintenance. Related personnel must be well-versed in fundamental miner maintenance techniques, including system upgrades, resets, restoration, and SD card recovery. Basic fault assessment methods (e.g., high-temperature protection, fan faults, and network faults) are also vital. Operation and maintenance personnel should also possess knowledge of power, network, and environmental aspects of the mining farm and conduct regular inspections.
- Hashrate Check
- Monitor the miner’s hashrate every two hours using batch management software (e.g., BTC Tools) or by checking the mining pool website.
- Ensure the mining pool information is accurate and all mining pools are set correctly.
- Address any discovered abnormalities promptly.
- Power Check
- Use a multimeter daily to check the voltage at the miner’s PDU socket, ensuring it is within the normal range (220V±10%).
- Monitor the balance of the power distribution cabinet’s three-phase ammeter; notify the electrician if the deviation exceeds 15%.
- Regularly verify the miner’s grounding and inspect for any electrical leakage.
- Check wire and cable conditions for aging, and ensure the temperature of the distribution cabinet’s components is within safe limits.
- Avoid frequent power outages; follow proper procedures when powering on and off.
- Network Check
- Regularly confirm the status of the spare broadband line and ensure network segregation for mining and personal use.
- Utilize the “Ping” command to monitor the delay of the mining pool connection. If the delay exceeds 100ms, inspect internal and external networks.
- Examine the temperature of the network equipment and ensure proper heat dissipation.
- Temperature and Humidity Check
- Measure the temperature at the miner’s air inlet to maintain it between 10 to 25 degrees Celsius. Address any temperature issues immediately.
- Take additional measures for regions with shallow temperatures to prevent damage from cold conditions.
- Monitor the humidity levels daily and maintain it below 65%RH. Implement solutions, such as adjusting the water curtain, to control humidity.
- Frequently inspect the water curtain and its impact on temperature and humidity management.
- Environmental Check
- Monitor the performance of the negative pressure fan and keep the mining farm clean and dust-free.
- Check the miner’s dust levels regularly and clean them when necessary.
- Inspect the mining farm’s air filtration system and maintain its efficiency by cleaning or replacing filters.
- Visual Check
- Ensure the miner’s air inlet and outlet are clear and debris-free.
- Verify the miner’s indicator lights are functioning correctly and address any issues related to the cooling fans.
- Inspect network cables for damages and the power cables for abnormal overheating.
Following these daily inspections helps ensure the efficient and safe operation of your ANTMINER. For expert assistance with ANTMINER operation and maintenance, contact D-Central Technologies Inc.
Notes on Miner Installation and Disassembly
- Installation Guidelines
- Inspect the miner’s appearance for signs of damage and ensure all internal components are intact.
- Before placing the miner on the shelf, check all cables (fan, power supply 6pin, and hashboard) for secure connections and proper placement.
- Avoid rough handling of the miner during installation. Instruct personnel to handle the equipment carefully and avoid any actions that may cause damage.
- After installing new miners on the shelf, modify the mining pool server address and server settings using batch software such as APMinerTool or BTC Tools. Set the fixed IP address as per requirements and confirm the miner’s hashrate is normal.
- Plan the IP address allocation for the optimal organization during batch deployments.
- Disassembly Guidelines
- Before removing the miner from the shelf, determine whether the issue can be resolved on-site or if the miner requires repair or factory return.
- Confirm the miner’s IP address to avoid removing the faulty unit. Utilize IP search software such as IP Reporter if necessary.
- Ensure the miner is powered off before removing it from the shelf. Handle the miner gently and avoid carrying it by the hashboard cable or power cord.
- Block any vacant openings after removing the miner to prevent warm air circulation. Store the miner in a designated area, protected from dust and moisture, while awaiting on-site repair or factory return.
Following these guidelines will help ensure proper installation and disassembly of your ANTMINER, contributing to the efficient and safe operation of your mining farm. For expert assistance with ANTMINER installation and disassembly, contact D-Central Technologies Inc.
Miner Troubleshooting Table
|No.||Miner Faults||Troubleshooting Method|
|1||Miner not powered||– Check power supply and power cables|
|– Use a multimeter to test for 12V output in the power supply 6-pin line|
|– Inspect control board and hashboard for burnout marks|
|– Re-plug the line or replace the faulty power supply/control board|
|2||Unable to scan the miner||– Reset to factory settings or power off; press IP report button to reset|
|– Ensure miner and computer are on the same network|
|– Check router settings: enable DHCP and set renewal to 2 hours|
|– Re-add the correct IP segment|
|3||Cannot access miner’s backend||– Ensure the miner’s IP is compatible with the current network|
|– Use Google Chrome or Firefox for better browser compatibility|
|– Check if the password is correct, reset or reflash the control board|
|4||No data or 0 hashrate||– Inspect fan cable and fan functionality|
|– Test miner’s ability to ping the mining pool|
|– Confirm the correct fixed IP setting of the miner|
|– Make sure the mining pool server address and miner server settings are accurate|
|5||Insufficient board hashrate||– Verify proper connection of power supply 6-pin line and cable|
|– Check power supply for any issues|
|– Re-plug the line or replace the faulty power supply|
|6||Miner red light flashes||– Determine if the network is functioning properly|
|– Address and resolve the high-temperature protection issue|
|7||Miner resumes normal hashrate after running with partial chips for a period||– Examine the power supply, grounding, and network|
|– Replace the power supply, ensure proper grounding, change the main network|
|8||Miner resumes normal hashrate after running with whole hashboard chips for a period||– Analyze power supply, grounding, and environment|
|– Replace power supply, ensure proper grounding, address temperature & dust issues|
|9||SD card recovery system fails||– Verify proper card recovery image|
|– Address memory card compatibility issues|
|– Check the SD card slot for loosening, clean the slot, and ensure full contact|
Refer to this Miner Troubleshooting Table to address common faults and apply appropriate troubleshooting methods. For expert assistance with ANTMINER troubleshooting, contact D-Central Technologies Inc.
Daily Operation and Maintenance Inspection Table
|Inspection Object||Inspection Content||Reference Value||Inspection Result||Remarks||Inspection Date||Inspector|
|Hashrate Situation||Batch tool scans low hashrate (unit)|
|Mining pool miner missing/wrong (unit)|
|High-temperature protection miners (unit)|
|Power Situation||Socket voltage measurement||220V±10%|
|Shelves and power outlets grounding||Resistance ＜4Ω|
|Three-phase ammeter balance check||Deviation within 15%|
|Miner electrical leakage detection||Voltage <1V|
|Network Situation||Ping current mine delay||Below 100ms|
|Network equipment casing temperature||Below 45℃|
|Switch power status check|
|Standby broadband line status check|
|Temperature and Humidity||Air inlet temperature||Below 30℃|
|Air inlet humidity||Below 65%RH|
|Negative pressure fan operation check|
|Shelf warm air return check|
|Water curtain and reservoir check|
|Water curtain leakage and alkali check|
|Environmental Situation||Miner dust check|
|Factory catkin check|
|Factory floor and shelf dust check|
|Miner Appearance||Air inlet/outlet foreign object check|
|Miner’s fan operation and issue check|
|Miner tuyere and isolation port check|
Closely tracking daily operation and maintenance activities ensures your mining farm’s efficient and safe operation. For expert assistance with ANTMINER daily operation and maintenance inspection, contact D-Central Technologies Inc.