Here are the instructions to power on and power off the 19 series PSU:
- The 19 series power plugs consist of two parallel trapezoidal sockets. It’s recommended to use two power cords with a capacity of greater than or equal to 10A.
- When powering on the machine, first plug in the two power cords. Then, turn on the two power cords simultaneously using the socket switch. When powering off the machine, turn off the power using the switch. Afterward, unplug and plug the power cord.
- If it’s not possible to switch on and off the two power cords at the same time, follow this order:
- When powering on the machine, first plug in the outer AC1, then the inner AC2.
- When powering off the machine, first turn off the inner AC2, then the outer AC1.