This guide is designed to help you troubleshoot and fix the “error power lost” issue that can occur on this mining machine. The Antminer T17 is a powerful and efficient ASIC that is widely used in the cryptocurrency mining industry. However, like any other electronic device, it can experience problems over time. If you’re experiencing the “error power lost” issue on your Antminer T17, don’t worry. This guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to identify the source of the problem and fix it quickly and easily. We recommend that you read through the entire guide before attempting any troubleshooting to ensure that you have a clear understanding of the steps involved. With this guide, you can get your Antminer T17 back up and running in no time.
Troubleshooting Steps to fix “error power lost” on Bitmain Antminer T17 ASICs
- Look for error messages like “check voltage: target_vol = 16.90, actual_vol = 18.21, more than 1.0v diff,” “ERROR POWER LOST,” or “stop mining: power set failed” in the kernel logs.
- Unplug all cables connected to the miner, including the power cable, and press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Reconnect all previously disconnected cables and attempt to boot up the Antminer again.
- If the problem is caused by mining software, restart the software and reinstall it if necessary.
- Check your mining pool settings and make sure they match those recommended by the manufacturer.
- Make sure the power supply is properly connected and all cables are securely plugged in.
- Check that all power supply units are working correctly.
- Ensure that all devices connected to the miner have their own sources of electricity and meet or exceed minimum voltage requirements set out by the manufacturer.
- Consider using a surge protector if working with multiple ASICs or high-powered machines.
- Inspect all cables connected to the device for signs of wear or tear.
- Ensure all plugs are firmly secured in their respective ports.
- Use a multimeter or other electrical testing device to verify that there’s no current leakage happening between connectors.
- Replace any visibly damaged parts inside or outside the miner.
- Consult the manual to identify which components need replacing and how to install them correctly, including thermal paste application.
- Always use genuine replacement parts sourced directly from authorized suppliers to avoid voiding the warranty or compatibility issues.
- Try performing a manual reset on your miner by pressing and holding both its “reset” buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds before releasing them again.
- Doing so should reinitialize its firmware settings, but it won’t necessarily address any underlying hardware issues.
D-Central is Your Best Bet for ASIC Repair and Maintenance
In conclusion, we’ve provided a comprehensive troubleshooting guide for fixing the “error power lost” issue on the Bitmain Antminer T17 ASIC. By following these steps, you’ll be able to identify the source of the problem and fix it quickly and easily. However, if you’re not familiar with ASIC hardware and software, it’s always best to seek help from a professional. That’s where D-Central comes in! Our team of expert technicians has extensive experience in repairing ASICs and other mining equipment. If you’re still unable to resolve the issue after trying all of the steps in this guide, we encourage you to bring your faulty device to D-Central for a quick and professional repair. Our goal is to help you get back to mining as soon as possible with a fully functional Antminer T17 ASIC. Contact us today to learn more about our repair services.