Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro is a popular ASIC miner used for mining cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. Like any other electronic device, it may encounter issues from time to time. One of the issues that Antminer S19 Pro users might encounter is the “Chain only find 0 ASIC” error message. This error message indicates that the miner is not detecting any ASIC chips on the hashboard, which can result in a significant reduction in the miner’s efficiency. In this troubleshooting guide, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to troubleshoot and fix the “Chain only find 0 ASIC” error on Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro ASICs. Following these steps will help you get your miner up and running in no time, and ensure that you can continue mining cryptocurrencies efficiently.
Troubleshooting Steps to fix “Chain only find 0 ASIC” on Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro ASICs
- Look for “check_asic_number_with_power_on: Chain: find 0 asic, times0” or “check_asic_number: Chain 1 only find 0 asic, will power off hash board 1” messages in the kernel logs.
- Swap the data cables of the faulty and non-faulty hash boards to eliminate the possibility of a faulty cable or control board.
- If the problem persists, open up the miner casing and inspect the ASIC boards for any damage or signs of wear and tear.
- Check the total domain voltage with a multimeter and ensure that it’s normal. If not, check the PIC voltage, DC circuit voltage, and boost circuit voltage to see if any of them are abnormal.
- Measure the RI signal voltage of a group of domain chips, and check them in both forward and backward directions to identify the faulty chip. Try re-soldering the chip, and if that doesn’t work, replace the faulty BM1398 chip.
- Reconnect the ASIC hashboards to the power supply and Antminer S19 Pro, ensuring that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for connecting them correctly.
- Turn on the power supply and wait for the miner to boot up.
- Check if the “Chain only find 0 ASIC” error message still appears. If it doesn’t, the problem has been fixed.
Need Professional ASIC Repair? Choose D-Central
In conclusion, if you encounter the “Chain only find 0 ASIC” error message on your Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro ASICs, there are several steps you can take to troubleshoot and fix the problem. These steps include checking the data cables, inspecting the ASIC boards, measuring the RI signal voltage, and replacing the faulty BM1398 chip. Following these steps should help you resolve the issue and get your miner back to full functionality.
However, if you have gone through these steps and are still experiencing issues with your Antminer S19 Pro, it may be time to seek professional help. D-Central is a trusted provider of ASIC repair services, and our team of experts is well-equipped to help you diagnose and fix any issues with your Antminer S19 Pro quickly and professionally.
If you’re in need of a quick and professional ASIC repair, don’t hesitate to contact D-Central today. Our team is always ready to help you get your mining rig back up and running as soon as possible.